旧约
诗篇第73章
概览
诗篇73篇是一首智慧诗,诚实地搏斗于一个折磨人的问题:为何恶人亨通、敬虔人却受苦。诗人几乎因嫉妒而失脚,直到他进入神的圣所,看清了恶人的结局,随即从苦毒转向宣告:拥有神自己才是他真实而长存的福分。它从怀疑走向敬拜的转折,使本篇成为诗篇中关于压力下之信心最深刻的默想之一。
1( 亚 萨 的 诗 。 ) 神 实 在 恩 待 以 色 列 那 些 清 心 的 人 !A Psalm of Asaph. Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
2至 於 我 , 我 的 脚 几 乎 失 闪 ; 我 的 脚 险 些 滑 跌 。But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
3我 见 恶 人 和 狂 傲 人 享 平 安 就 心 怀 不 平 。For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4他 们 死 的 时 候 没 有 疼 痛 ; 他 们 的 力 气 却 也 壮 实 。For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
5他 们 不 像 别 人 受 苦 , 也 不 像 别 人 遭 灾 。They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
6所 以 , 骄 傲 如 链 子 戴 在 他 们 的 项 上 ; 强 暴 像 衣 裳 遮 住 他 们 的 身 体 。Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
7他 们 的 眼 睛 因 体 胖 而 凸 出 ; 他 们 所 得 的 , 过 於 心 里 所 想 的 。Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
8他 们 讥 笑 人 , 凭 恶 意 说 欺 压 人 的 话 ; 他 们 说 话 自 高 。They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.
9他 们 的 口 亵 渎 上 天 ; 他 们 的 舌 毁 谤 全 地 。They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
10所 以 神 的 民 归 到 这 里 , 喝 尽 了 满 杯 的 苦 水 。Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
11他 们 说 : 神 怎 能 晓 得 ? 至 高 者 岂 有 知 识 呢 ?And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
12看 哪 , 这 就 是 恶 人 ; 他 们 既 是 常 享 安 逸 , 财 宝 便 加 增 。Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
13我 实 在 徒 然 洁 净 了 我 的 心 , 徒 然 洗 手 表 明 无 辜 。Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
14因 为 , 我 终 日 遭 灾 难 ; 每 早 晨 受 惩 治 。For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
15我 若 说 , 我 要 这 样 讲 , 这 就 是 以 奸 诈 待 你 的 众 子 。If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
16我 思 索 怎 能 明 白 这 事 , 眼 看 实 系 为 难 ,When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
17等 我 进 了 神 的 圣 所 , 思 想 他 们 的 结 局 。Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
18你 实 在 把 他 们 安 在 滑 地 , 使 他 们 掉 在 沉 沦 之 中 。Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
19他 们 转 眼 之 间 成 了 何 等 的 荒 凉 ! 他 们 被 惊 恐 灭 尽 了 。How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
20人 睡 醒 了 , 怎 样 看 梦 ; 主 啊 , 你 醒 了 也 必 照 样 轻 看 他 们 的 影 像 。As a dream when one awaketh; so , O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.
21因 而 , 我 心 里 发 酸 , 肺 腑 被 刺 。Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
22我 这 样 愚 昧 无 知 , 在 你 面 前 如 畜 类 一 般 。So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
23然 而 , 我 常 与 你 同 在 ; 你 搀 着 我 的 右 手 。Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
24你 要 以 你 的 训 言 引 导 我 , 以 後 必 接 我 到 荣 耀 里 。Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
25除 你 以 外 , 在 天 上 我 有 谁 呢 ? 除 你 以 外 , 在 地 上 我 也 没 有 所 爱 慕 的 。Whom have I in heaven but thee ? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26我 的 肉 体 和 我 的 心 肠 衰 残 ; 但 神 是 我 心 里 的 力 量 , 又 是 我 的 福 分 , 直 到 永 远 。My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
27远 离 你 的 , 必 要 死 亡 ; 凡 离 弃 你 行 邪 淫 的 , 你 都 灭 绝 了 。For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
28但 我 亲 近 神 是 与 我 有 益 ; 我 以 主 耶 和 华 为 我 的 避 难 所 , 好 叫 我 述 说 你 一 切 的 作 为 。But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.